Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Things that have been said about me...

Hi folks :) With the holiday season looming right on the horizon, I thought I would look back and think about some of the things that have been said about me...let's begin!

It's been said that:

I put the "dream" in Dreamsicle. I had absolutely nothing to do with either Cream or Fudge-sicle.

I make the best chocolate chip cookies in the western hemisphere. Totally true.

A crone visited me on the day of my birth, but they're not sure if she cursed me or everyone around me. Tee hee.

If you multiply the length of my thumbnail by the width of the bridge of my nose, you will have a prime number that will allow you to crack the Da Vinci Code, The Code of Hammurabi, and the Lost Language of the Cranes.

I am an enigma inside a mystery wrapped in a tortilla. With a side of guacamole and sour cream on some days.

I want to put that where?? (also: you can't be serious! {and then "okay"})

My favorite color is pink, for sure. (but it's not- it's not even in the top 5. It's green, btw)

That I have the best ass below 14th street.

That I should use my inside voice.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChiliGurl said...

Gurl also uses the finest blue plastic cups!!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous cindy said...

I wish you would share that chocolate chip cookie recipe. Yummy!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home