Saturday, December 10, 2005

Here I am, folks.

yeah, I have a boner for yarn. Synthetics that are soft and fluffy totally make me into Traci Lords. But did I mention? I have a penis! and I knit!
I know, I know... how many sticks does a guy need, yo?? I'm the only guy that knits that I know, but I hear friends say things like "my husband knits", but the husband never wants to hang with the raging homo who wants to talk about kettle dyed peruvian (jeebus, it sounds like I'm talking about heroin, right?).
So yeah, this here's my blog, yo. I've kept a personal one for almost seven years, making me old school. I won't tell you where and who I am, because hey! it's personal, bitches! Stay tuned for more on my raging hard on for yarn and pictures of shit that I'm working on. Yay!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea said...

Heh. My husband *does* knit and he has no problem hanging out with a raging homo. In fact, he highly prefers it to hanging out with the guys at work. However, he's a mad genius engineer and apparently his company has gotten wind of it because I barely see him, let alone knit with him... :/ He's doing mitered squares for some felted coasters for my brother's Yule gift. :) I could take a picture... LOL!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Jess said...

I absolutely love this! Especially your use of the words "boner" and "yo"... perfection.

9:16 AM  
Blogger LA said...

I live in L.A., and I know lots of guys I knit. Honestly, the male knitters I've met do some of the finest work I've ever seen.

12:37 AM  
Blogger walking, not falling said...

you're right!!! it does sound like heroin!!! i'm sooo sharing this observation of yours at the next krafty kweers cook-out.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home