Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finally!

I finished Rich's scarf on Monday. I'm torn on it... part of me thinks that it's kinda fug, but a bigger part of me thinks "Oooh, Fraggle pelt! it's awesome!"

He likes it, that's what matters, right? I started his mom's scarf. I will admit to using ONLY fibers found at Joann fabrics. I dig 'em. They're fancy, and also synthetic... I love it when something is both soft and washable. And also- I've been caught in the rain in a wool scarf. Not only are they heavy when they get soaked, but they s-t-r-e-t-c-h and need a good blocking if they're ever gonna be wearable again. But I digress...

Her scarf is purple, and stripey, and fringey. I'll post a pic of it after I get more of it done, as well as a pic of Rich in his new scarf. For now Internet, I leave you with this knit-trocity from the past...


This is so fug, but I would totally wear it. Commando, of course.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Sara said...

Knit SLACKS?! I can't decide if it's the little "belt buckle" or the crease in the slacks that's the fugliest part of that outfit.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Shellie said...

Oh my. That makes my eyes burn.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Elizabeth K said...

eeeeeek! The outfit is bad enough, but going commando? ick.

10:06 PM  
Blogger LA said...

You've seen this site, right?
http://youknitwhat.blogspot.com/

12:24 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Ah, never mind, I see it in your links! It's great, non?

12:25 AM  
Blogger Carnival said...

Greetings, I was reading some blogs and came across your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how it has a good feel. This is one to watch.

Regards,

sears treadmills

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home